Tuesday, November 30th
Join us for this year’s Global Day of Giving! This annual day of generosity started with a simple idea: a day to encourage people to do good. Since 2012, it has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
The Breathing Associations vision has always been to help people breathe easier, one person at a time, through education, detection, care, and treatment.
We fulfill our mission in our Lung Health Clinic, Home Energy Assistance program and home outreach programs by:
- Providing exemplary results-oriented services to people who are suffering from lung and breathing disorders.
- Partnering with health care professionals, businesses, donors and community leaders to educate the community about the devastating impacts of lung disease and to support Breathing Association programs.
- Forecasting long-term community lung health needs.
- Advocating for positive community wide approaches to improving lung health.
- Creating and providing population-specific education and treatment services.
- Maximizing the health and quality of life for medically vulnerable and energy insecure residents in our county.
- Aiding central-Ohio residents with their energy needs during the blustery cold and sweltering hot seasons.
In order fulfill our vision of better breathing for better lives, we need your help!
You can participate in Giving Tuesday in more ways than one. Make a donation today with our Donate tab at the top in a information-safe web portal, or share our content and spread awareness of The Breathing Association resources and their pursuit to help people breathe easier.