To provide a lifeline of services, one person at a time, so they can breathe easier and improve the quality of their lives.
We provide resources and free assistance through education, detection, treatment and care, to our vulnerable Central Ohio residents in need.
Building respect, equity and trust through caring and healthy engagements.
We fulfill our mission in our Lung Health Clinic, Home Energy Assistance program and home outreach programs by:
- Providing exemplary results-oriented services to people who are suffering from lung and breathing disorders.
- Partnering with health care professionals, businesses, donors and community leaders to educate the community about the devastating impacts of lung disease and to support Breathing Association programs.
- Forecasting long-term community lung health needs.
- Advocating for positive community wide approaches to improving lung health.
- Creating and providing population-specific education and treatment services.
- Maximizing the health and quality of life for medically vulnerable and energy insecure residents in our county.
- Aiding central-Ohio residents with their energy needs during the blustery cold and sweltering hot seasons.