Tobacco & Nicotine Cessation Program for your employees.
Why should I help my employees quit smoking?
- One smoking employee can cost your business more than $5,000 a year
- Most smokers want to quit – but quitting alone is less successful
- Medical costs are 25% higher for smokers
- Smokers lose more time to illness and lost productivity
Why Quit for Good?
- For less than the cost of providing an employee a daily cup of coffee, your business can experience higher productivity, lower absenteeism, and lower insurance, medical and disability costs
- Our program gets results by combining best practices such as group education and counseling with individual follow-up
- Classes are taught by a certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist and take place at your workplace at times that work for your business
- Six group classes – six weeks – a full year of individual follow-up support!
Contact us today to get started and help your employees Quit.. for Good!
CLICK HERE to email our coordinator – or call Davan O’Reilly at 614-437-1521
We are happy to announce that we are extending our Quit for Good program to organization, congregations, and other groups.