We are excited to launch our newly remodeled Mobile Medical Unit! The MMU continues to provide the community with important services.
Our medical services include:
- No co-pays
- Physicals for work, school, and sports
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) education, diagnosing, and treatment
- Spirometry, six-minutes walking test, TB testing
- Immunizations (influenza, pneumonia, tdap)
- Asthma/COPD in-home visit (providing vacuum cleaners, mattress/pillow covers)
- Energy savings education and assistance via our HEAP program
- Medical supplies (e.g., nebulizers, tubing, blood pressure cuffs, pulse oximeters and pedometers)
- Medication assistance programs (for inhalers)
- Smoking cessation classes for groups and individuals
- Community outreach and referral to other agencies
- Preventative and Wellness services
- Home care follow-up for seniors and asthma care
- Laboratory services (e.g., pregnancy, glucose, urine analysis, Alpha 1 testing)
Hours and Locations:
Clinic hours are on Monday and Wednesday between 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
MMU hours are Tuesday and Thursday between 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
To see time and location information, please click the desired date on the calendar below.
We help people receive quality health care who:
COVID-19 testing is now available at the Mobile Medical Unit. Testing is administered under the awning away from the MMU entrance.
You do NOT have to meet financial requirements to receive COVID-19 testing. You must call ahead to schedule an appointment. When you arrive, please call us and we will greet you outside.
Call 614-273-2843 for an appointment.