We are excited to launch our newly remodeled Mobile Medical Unit! The MMU continues to provide the community with important services.
Our medical services include:
- No co-pays
- Physicals for work, school, and sports
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) education, diagnosing, and treatment
- Spirometry, six-minutes walking test, TB testing
- Immunizations (influenza, pneumonia, tdap)
- Asthma/COPD in-home visit (providing vacuum cleaners, mattress/pillow covers)
- Energy savings education and assistance via our HEAP program
- Medical supplies (e.g., nebulizers, tubing, blood pressure cuffs, pulse oximeters and pedometers)
- Medication assistance programs (for inhalers)
- Smoking cessation classes for groups and individuals
- Community outreach and referral to other agencies
- Preventative and Wellness services
- Home care follow-up for seniors and asthma care
- Laboratory services (e.g., pregnancy, glucose, urine analysis, Alpha 1 testing)
Hours and Locations:
Clinic hours are on Monday and Wednesday between 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
MMU hours are Tuesday and Thursday between 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
To see time and location information, please click the desired date on the calendar below.
We help people receive quality health care who:
- Meet our income guidelines Click here to view our eligibility requirements
- Have or do not have health insurance
- Cannot afford to pay for health care
- Have asthma, COPD, or other lung health needs
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you do HEAP?
No, but you are welcome to talk with our HEAP department directly.
Can you write me a script for my other medications such as depression, pain, blood pressure, diabetes medications?
No, however, we are happy to provide you with blood pressure education, a blood pressure cuff and ask you to see your specialist/PCP (If you do not have one, we then will make an appointment for you).
Why do I need to have an appointment, why can’t you just give me an inhaler?
A person must be seen by the nurse practitioner in order to be prescribe a medication and this requires a full medical appointment, with a complete past medical history, testing and a current history of symptoms.
COVID-19 testing is now available at the Mobile Medical Unit. Testing is administered under the awning away from the MMU entrance.
You do NOT have to meet financial requirements to receive COVID-19 testing. You must call ahead to schedule an appointment. When you arrive, please call us and we will greet you outside.
Call 614-273-2843 for an appointment.
COVID-19 Testing and tdap inmmunizations
Call (614) 273-2843
The Mobile Medical Unit provides caring medical and nursing services from a skilled professional staff.
New Hours & Measures Due to COVID-19
Monday and Wednesday
8:30am – 3:30pm
Latest appointment for new patients will be 2:30pm.
Everyone must have a temperature screening before entering the clinic. No additional persons may accompany the person being seen.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 614-273-2843